Ответить
 The wind is silent
ylq
11 декабря 2019 06:39
Сообщение #1

Житель форума

Предупреждения:
0 / 5
The wind is silent, and the drizzle wets my clothes; Father's love is deep, dripping in my heart-inscription. On Sunday, I fell to my desk to do my homework. The sun was shining brightly into my chest, and even the numbers on math problems were so cute, dancing one by one. After a while, I was done. I went to the living room to reward myself with a glass of juice Marlboro Gold. When I unscrewed the bottle cap, I saw my nails were lumpy, and came up with an idea-find my dad to cut my nails. "Hey," I ran to the dad watching a football game and pretended to be a kitten. "Daddy, you cut my nails!" Dad didn't agree. But under my coquettish tactics, my father eventually lost. At first, my father spread the old newspaper on the ground and pulled out the small wooden stool under the table. I sat in that familiar and felt it was I pressed two big pits on my butt Cigarettes Online, but I still feel particularly comfortable sitting. Dad was on the sofa, he slowly held up my hand, his large palm covered almost my entire hand, both gentle and not losing strength. Every time my dad holds my hand, I feel extremely secure. The outside was silent, and the coma light inside the room sprinkled on his father, inlaid with his tall and strong body. Silent at night, only the sound of nail cutting, and snoring: "Look at your nails are still potty ... I can't cut my nails so long ... Well, I really love you Broken ... "Listening to these puppets, my heart was full of happiness. I thought that when I was young, I would cut my nails to one person, that is, my dad, and give it to others. I was afraid he would cut my meat and cut him not smooth. Dad often cut my nails in the afternoon. The warm sunshine baby sang and danced on me and my dad. Sometimes, I enjoyed sitting on the sofa watching the comics and eating snacks, but my father barely squeezed himself on a small wooden bench to cut my nails. This time is the most beautiful. "Ah!" A tingle of pain brought me back to reality. Dad was blowing my hand with guilt and distress, and kept asking, "Does it hurt? Does it hurt? Girl, my father is wrong." I changed my face. He said, "Since you know something wrong, you can't cut it any faster." Dad said solemnly, "Yes, Lord Little Queen." Then we both giggled. In the process of laughing, my dad was still cutting my nails, but during the process of cutting, I obviously felt that my father's speed became slower and my hands were shaking constantly. Seeing Dad's serious and strenuous expression Newport 100S, he suddenly realized that Dad was getting old! What echoed in his mind was that Dad was good to me. "Dangdangdang" Dad said to me with an eyebrow, "Look, is your dad's nail-cutting technique very first-class?" I looked at my dad and squeezed out a smile, saying, "It's first-class." But in my heart I think dad is still so laughing, so cheerful, so funny, how can he grow old? I don't admit it. Dad rolled my eyes and cleaned the nails of the old newspaper by myself. I looked down at my nails. It was not as smooth as before, and the defects were clearly visible. As soon as the eyes were sour, tears fell down. I thought to myself: Dad, you're old, it doesn't matter, let me care about you, take care of you, love you, raise me and grow with me, and I will grow old with you
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять ответы в данном форуме.

Сейчас: 23 января 2020 04:19

Панель управления

Навигация по сайту
Мы в Vkontakte.ru

NOKIA 40 SERIES
» Java игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 6-8
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9.4 Touch
» Приложения OS.9.4 Touch
» Java игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Sis игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Темы OS.9.4 Touch

SYMBIAN^3
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы

АУДИО ФАЙЛЫ
» mp3 приколы
» mp3 звонки
» Песни

ВИДЕО ФАЙЛЫ
» видео клипы
» видео приколы
» мобильные фильмы
» мультфильмы

ПОЛЕЗНОЕ
» Сертификаты
» инструкции
» мобильные книги
» программы PC
» прошивки
» шрифты

ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО
» GSM Keeper
» сертификация
» прошивки
» Взлом защиты
» реклама на сайте
» ссылки/добавить
» поиск по сайту
» поиск по файлам
» поиск по обменнику
» поиск по форуму
» о нашем сайте

От партнёров
Для телефонов
Программы на CD
GPS Навигация
Bluetooth Car-Kit
Автомобильные держатели
Дата кабели
Bluetooth адаптеры
Ик порты iRDA
Bluetooth гарнитуры
Проводные гарнитуры
Чехлы
Карты памяти
USB флэшки
Карт Ридеры
Адаптеры на 2 SIM
MultiSIM карты
Аккумуляторы
Автомобильные зарядки
 Сотовые Телефоны
Коммуникаторы, КПК
Разное
Новинки магазина
Наши партнеры
» www.smart-planet.ru
» www.smart60.ru
Для телефона
» Смартфоны NOKIA
» Коммуникаторы NOKIA

Новое в ФА
» Bass Fishing 3D on the Bo ...
» Click and Gun
» Tigers of the Pacific 2
» Live Holdem Poker Pro
» Valkyrie:Death Zone
» America\'s Cup - Speed ...
» Bag It!
» ZombieSmash
» Shoot The Zombirds
» Color Splash FX
» Road Warrior: Top Free Ga ...
» TSF Shell
» Где Волли сейчас?™
» J4T Multitrack Recorder
» Смешарики. Начало
» Slenderman! Chapter 1: Al ...
» Mini Dash
» God of Blades
Новое в обменнике
» HAL 6.1
» GIGATweaker
» gamebooster
» FastStoneCapture52
» duplicate_file_finder
» Dr_Gen_Prof
» Deformer
» Футбольный Менеджер Онлай ...
» Artmoney 7.31 Pro Rus
» Основы HTML Demo
» SMS - Позови меня
» Mobitva Online
» Virtual Router Manager v. ...
» Балда 1.59
» Ани Лорак - Обними меня(О ...
» Defence Tower
Лучшее на сайте
Наш опрос
Как Вам Windows Phone 8?

Нравиться
Не нравиться
Что это?
symbian лучше
У нас находят
Форум Тема Автор Ответов Просмотров Дата Последний
Kомпьютерные игры Онлайн игра chevk 12 2867 Сегодня, 03:18 Travisphago
Kурилка Мужской аромат rityazalwvfy 0 54 Сегодня, 02:28 rityazalwvfy
Прошивки (Firmware) Прошивка телефонов через Phoenix Dirty Dog 5261 554536 Сегодня, 02:14 ptalethjqf
Программы- общие Где в Москве можно сделать МРТ? zilianforte 0 8 Сегодня, 02:06 zilianforte
Программы- интернет Лучше покупать акриловую ванну, или чугунную? zilianforte 0 10 Сегодня, 02:04 zilianforte
Программы- системные Хотим сделать зелёную крышу, что бы можно было летом отдыхать. zilianforte 0 9 Сегодня, 02:03 zilianforte
Kурилка Продать алкоголь rityazalwvfy 0 13 Сегодня, 02:01 rityazalwvfy
Вопросы и ответы (FAQ) Программа 1С Дария Ю 1 61 Сегодня, 01:44 andrew wools
Вопросы и ответы (FAQ) Унитаз через интернет Дария Ю 1 24 Сегодня, 01:39 andrew wools
Kурилка Игрушки Guru98 0 27 Сегодня, 01:25 Guru98
alldown.ru - Все для смартфонов © 2006-2015
Все файлы находящиеся на данном интернет сайте находились в открытых источниках. Любая информация представленная тут, может быть использована только в целях ознакомления и после чего Вы просто обязаны ее удалить! Ни администратор сайта, ни хостинг-провайдер, ни любые другие участники ресурса не могут нести отвественности за использование материалов данного сайта. Входя на сайт вы автоматически соглашаетесь с данными условиями. Если Вы являетесь правообладателем той или иной продукции, и условия на которых она представлена на данном ресурсе, не соответствует действительности, просьба немедленно сообщить с целью устранения правонарушения "Обратная связь".
При использовании материалов сайта - ссылка на сайт обязательна!

Карта сайта для поисковиков: Google sitemap, Yandex sitemap